Contemplating a career in the makeup industry but unsure about committing the time or expense on an indepth course? Then this one day introductory course is for you.
Topics covered in the course:
- Day and Bridal makeup
- Night, Fashion and Dramatic makeup styles
- Photographic and makeup for T.V
- Colour Theory
- False lash application
- Highlighting and contouring
- Makeup Artist etiquette
At the end of the course you will recieve;
- Handouts on all topics covered
- A recommended list of products for starting a makeup kit
- The Beauty Source Professional Makeup Brush Set (RRP 300euro)
- An Introduction to Bridal and Fashion Makeup Certificate of attendance
The Course takes place:
- Venue: The Crowne Plaza Hotel on the airport road
- Time: 11am – 6pm Sundays
- Full use of professional makeup including M.A.C, Armani and Bobbi Brown provided
- Price: 400 euro (Brush set included in the price)
Each student is required to bring 2 models to the course. The first for “day to night” demonstration from 12 – 2pm. The second for “fashion/dramatic demonstration from 2pm – 5pm.
This ensures that each student gets to do as much practical work as possible during the day instead of the students modelling for each other.